The Bexar County Clerk’s Office Recordings Division files, documents, and maintains Property that is real Records private Property Records, Notice of Trustee product product Sales, armed forces Discharges, and Public Notices. The documents to which access is certainly not otherwise limited for legal reasons or by court purchase are formulated available through our public record information Re Search.
Please read below for information about how to record documents, deeds and liens, and foreclosures.
The documents that are original original signatures are needed for the recording. The County Clerk’s workplace will perhaps not record a duplicate.
Tracks are finished instantly when you look at the County Clerk’s workplace. When the papers are cashiered, assigned a musical instrument quantity, and scanned, the initial papers are came back.
The filing charge per document is $26 for the first web page and $4 for every extra web page. View Real Property Recording charges web page for the step-by-step cost routine. Money, charge card, checks, or cash purchases are accepted. Please make checks payable to Bexar County Clerk.
People Authorized To File Electronically (Sec. 195.003. )
- A lawyer certified in this state;
- A bank, cost savings and loan relationship, cost cost savings bank, or credit union business that is doing laws and regulations associated with the united states of america or this state;
- A federally chartered financing institution, a federal entity that is government-sponsored an instrumentality regarding the authorities, or an individual authorized as a mortgagee by the united states of america to create federally insured loans;
- A individual certified to help make regulated loans in this state;
- A title insurance business or name insurance professional certified to complete company in this state;
- A company for this state; or
- A municipal clerk. Continue Reading